Effective Date: 6th May, 2023
Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information. We may also collect information about your use of our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on.
If you choose to use our services, we may collect additional information from you, including your name, email address, phone number, and payment information. We may also collect information about your property, such as your address, property size, and other details related to our services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services and customer support
- To communicate with you about our services and promotions
- To process payments and other transactions related to our services
- To improve our website and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We may also use your personal information for other purposes with your consent or as permitted by law.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors and analytics providers.
- Affiliates: We may share your personal information with our affiliates for their own marketing purposes.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use some of our services.
You may also opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the instructions in the email.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and as permitted by law. We may also retain certain information for longer periods of time for legitimate business purposes, such as to comply with legal obligations or resolve disputes.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Changes to this Policy