Outdoor Kitchen Design Package
If you’re ready to set a beautiful stage for cooking, dining, and entertaining outdoors, this package includes:
- Plant selections for your yard curated by a horticulturist & designer
- A plant palette that will match your style & home
- Furniture, container, and lighting suggestions
- Walkway, patio, and seat wall design fitting for your outdoor transformation
- A full outdoor kitchen complete with appliance selections to suit any chef at home
We start by meeting you at your home to hear your vision, confirm your budget and take measurements. We then start your first design draft. You will receive both a 2d and 3d versions of your plan and have up to 3 revisions included. Once your design is complete, we offer to prepare an estimate and install your design for you.
Outdoor kitchens require a special expertise and we can help with that. With years of experience building custom outdoor living spaces, we understand the detail involved with setting up your kitchen, and building it to last a long time.
Your kitchen package will include:
- Kitchen layout including selections for your appliances
- Full plans to build your kitchen
- Material selections for countertop and construction
- An electric and plumbing plan
We focus on architectural based spatial design ensuring that your new space is strongly tied to the look and feel of your home. Our founder is a graduate of University of Cincinnati’s DAAP program and has years of study with both sustainable and architectural design both at home and abroad.
You can expect our vetted design team to:
- Incorporate your vision into a buildable space that fits your budget
- Adhere to timeless design principles
- Create a custom look that lasts a long time
- Take careful design choices with sustainability in mind
- Select a full range of furniture & accessories that fit your lifestyle
- Design a full landscape lighting plan for an extra luxury feel
- Layout any patio, walkway, driveway, or garden walls needed for your transformation
With three decades in horticulture studies both locally and globally, our founder infuses each design with care and experience. As a former horticulturist at the City of Cincinnati Park Board’s most high profile parks, and with over 300 landscapes installed to date, she will design your plan with tried and true plants uniquely suited to you and your site and your requirements.
Our specialty areas and hands on experience include:
- Low maintenance
- Deer resistant landscaping
- Drought tolerance
- Native plants
- Annual displays
- Vegetable gardening
With several designers to choose from, we take your brief and find the best candidate to handle your particular requirements. The designs are all curated by our Founder so with the proper care, you will love your new landscape for a long time.
You will receive your design draft and three revisions are included in your package price. This suits most cases as we try our best to show you how well we heard your vision the first time. Most clients want to make a few changes until we get it right. Additional revisions can be purchased a-la cart for $125 per each.
Creating a great landscape relies heavily on the quality of installation. Once your design is complete, we will create an estimate for you. Many of our installers have worked with us for years, some even for decades. With that in mind, you can expect a high level of quality and expertise with our install teams.
What You Get
Speak with Someone on our team
Schedule a Free Consultation
Choose a time for a Flourish team member to call you to figure out which package is right for you.